Click here to become a Member Leader!
We invite all of our members to share their talents and skills to help support Hour Exchange Portland. See the calendar of events for upcoming Member Leader Team meetings, and don't forget, you'll earn time credits for all your support!
Member Care Team Positions:
- Member Care Committee - support member leaders to ensure all Hour Exchange Portland members are engaged and involved.
- Orientation Leader - run orientations for new members, should be comfortable speaking about the program in front of a group once a month. See the Orientation Outline here.
- New Member Mentor - answer new member's questions and help them get started making their first exchanges. Flexible hours, can be done from home.
- Office Helper - data entry, filing, phone calls to schedule orientations, etc.
- Ebuddy - offers tech/computer support for those who need help accessing Hour Exchange Portland with a computer. Help manage member accounts & provide individual software training.
- Fundraising Committee - makes sure Hour Exchange Portland has funds to support it's operations.
- Grant Team - research and apply for grants that favor Hour Exchange Portland's mission.
- Microenterprise Team - develop alternative revenue sources that use time banking as a tool.
- Events Team - Help organize fundraising and other events.
- Outreach Committee - coordinate all outreach and support outreach leaders.
- Marketing Team - develop outreach through website, brochures, social media, etc.
- Hour Exchange Portland Ambassadors - present Hour Exchange Portland at events and to organizations, recruit new members and partners.
- Partnership Liaisons - develop sustainability and reciprocity in Hour Exchange Portland partnerships with arts orgs., health care orgs., and other groups.