Click here to become a Member Leader!
We invite all of our members to share their talents and skills to help support Hour Exchange Portland. See the calendar of events for upcoming Member Leader Team meetings, and don't forget, you'll earn time credits for all your support!
Member Care Team Positions:
- Member Care Committee - support member leaders to ensure all Hour Exchange Portland members are engaged and involved.
- Orientation Leader - run orientations for new members, should be comfortable speaking about the program in front of a group once a month.
- New Member Mentor - answer new member's questions and help them get started making their first exchanges. Flexible hours, can be done from home.
- Office Helper - data entry, filing, phone calls to schedule orientations, etc.
- Ebuddy - offers tech/computer support for those who need help accessing Hour Exchange Portland with a computer. Help manage member accounts & provide individual software training.