Click here to become a Member Leader!
We invite all of our members to share their talents and skills to help support Hour Exchange Portland. See the calendar of events for upcoming Member Leader Team meetings, and don't forget, you'll earn time credits for all your support!
Member Leadership Team Positions:
- Member Care Committee - support member leaders to ensure all Hour Exchange Portland members are engaged and involved.
- Orientation Leader - run orientations for new members, should be comfortable speaking about the program in front of a group once a month.
- New Member Mentor - answer new member's questions and help them get started making their first exchanges. Flexible hours, can be done from home.
- Office Helper - data entry, filing, phone calls to schedule orientations, etc.
- Ebuddy - offers tech/computer support for those who need help accessing Hour Exchange Portland with a computer. Help manage member accounts & provide individual software training.
Hour Exchange Portland Coordinator
- Christie VanKanegan
Hour Exchange Portland BoardPlease contact us at:
- Anca Gooje, President
- Minna Sorell, Vice President
- Ebyn Moss, Secretary
- Katie Harvey, Treasurer
- Zack Paakkonen
- Monique Barrett
- Joe Kubetz
- Member Handbook
- Our Mission
- How to Join
- How it Works
- Calendar of Events
- Member Leadership
- Support Us
What one word describes HEP?
What is the value of HEP?
How has HEP changed your life?
9th Bizarre Bazaar Success
See Photos Here!
A Brief History of Time and Talents, the software that supports hOurworld